Monday, November 9, 2009

Introducing Me!

Sup world! My name is EJ, I know all of you do not know me but hopefully in the upcoming weeks you will get to know me. I decided to make my own blog after months and months of procrastinating and being inspired. A little about me I am originally from Louisiana and now reside in Atlanta, Ga. I am 22 years old, I moved myself from a small town(Alexandria) to Atl when I was only 19 years old. The inspiration and desire to do better in my life especially during these hard economical times was a real boost in my decision making. Like everyone else I am a constant blog reader, I am know for reading different blogs such as Bossip, Concrete Loop, The RundownTV.net and etc. But the three main blogs that really inspired me and made me want to do this even more would be 1. Sandra Rose, 2. Necole Bitchie and 3. Toya's world. Those three blog spots really gave me the inspiration to really put my best foot forward and really try my hand at this blogging. In my blog spot ej's universe I do not only want to talk about celebrities and their life but I also want to talk about ours also. When I say ours I mean mine and the readers. I will be posting on celebrity news but I also will be focusing on love, sex and relationships. I want this blog to be a little different and be a place where we all can come here and speak our opinion on any and everything. So I hope you guys enjoy and get ready for a long journey to grow together. I know I sure in the HELL is! Oh and just know this is about to be a MAN DOWN SITUATION CODE 10 HOLLLLLA!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ej.I just stopped by to Welcome you to the blog world.Hopefully you will gain a huge following soon.Good luck on your blog and all your future endeavors in life.So far so good btw.I'll defitnetly frequent this blog and name drop when i get an opportunity.Again good luck to you.

    Ashley in Ohio

    ReplyDelete