Monday, November 9, 2009

New Video Premeire Omarion "I Get It In" Ft. Gucci Mane



This is the first official video from Omarion's LONG AWAITED Lp Ollusion. Omarion has been threw so much this past year with the jumping from label to label. His first official single " I Get It In" knocks HARD! I been beating this in my ride for a while now. There's actually two versions one with Lil Wayne and the version of the video with Gucci Mane. I am not quite sure but from what I know the new album is slated to drop Nov 24th. But I will believe that when I see it. This video further proves to me that Omarion is one of the best singers and dancers OUT right now! There's just one thing, Am I the only one that thinks this video kind of puts you in the mindset of Chris's I can transform ya video?

No comments:

Post a Comment